Pure enjoyment, entertainment, inspiration and innovation! At Gamescom 2019, everything that has rank and name meets.
Gamescom is the world‘s largest event for interactive entertainment and the international platform for business and new products of the computer and video game industry: Extensive support from the entire gaming industry, from big international publishers to small country-specific brands. With a very international mix of exhibitors, visitors and press – Gamescom is the meeting point of the entire gaming community from developers to publishers and press to specialist retailers and consumers. About 355,000 visitors from 106 countries playfully discovered new worlds. But it’s even more than that, Gamescom is also a highly efficient business platform with over 30,700 trade visitors.
Meet us at Gamescom 2019
With InstaLOD Studio XL it finally becomes an approachable task to convert complex scenes into usable assets: from highest-quality CAD tessellations and best-in-class optimization technologies to automatic data-regeneration and scene import rules – InstaLOD Studio XL is the weapon of choice for Tier 1 automotive companies, high-end VFX studios and AAA game companies.
And this year we’re showing new products and disruptive technology that we have just unveiled at SIGGRAPH19 in Los Angeles:
- InstaReconstruct, an enterprise-grade photogrammetry and scan-processing solution.
- InstaMaterial, solves major pain-points when it comes to creating and generating 3D materials.
- InstaLOD Grid introduces an on-premise solution for scalable pipelines and data processing.
- GPU-accelerated ray tracing in InstaLOD Studio XL leverages our partnership with AMD and its Radeon™ ProRender technology to disrupt the ray tracing market.
- Experience our latest R&D covering difficult research fields such as quad-meshing, UV-unwrapping and more.
Get in touch with us now to schedule a meeting or find us at Gamescom 2019 in Hall 2.2 booth number B031.
About Gamescom 2019
Gamescom is the world‘s largest event for interactive entertainment and the international platform for business and new products of the computer and video game industry.
Gamescom is a unique trade fair and event highlight with fascinating accompanying programme and spectacular side events – 150,000 fans rocked at the gamescom city festival.